1. Fill in the form and use a valid email
2. Check your email and you should see 2 emails
3. The emails should be the HTML email you would receive from your website when a client fills in the form
4. You MAY NOT receive the Auto responder (this is only in the demo), due to being sent from the filled in email address field.
5. The BCC field in this demo is set to receive the same HTML email as the recipient would get. (NOTE this is for demo purpose only).
It may or may not work on your server in demo mode due to receiving the same email from $email
The auto responder would normally be sent to the person filling out the form. If you don't see the auto responder in your inbox check your junk or spam folder then place it back in your inbox